JFK Airport Parking Rules
- Parking is available in most parking lots. Vehicles may be subject to search prior to parking. Please reduce the numbers and types of packages and equipment in your vehicle to only those necessary for travel or road safety measures.
- If you are meeting passengers at the airport, please park in the hourly or metered lots and meet them on the baggage claim level.
- Do not leave vehicles unattended at airport terminal curb frontages for any period of time. If your car is left unattended it will be towed.
- Watch your bags and personal belongings at all times.
- Report any unattended packages or baggage anywhere in the airport or on the airplane to airport security, airline personnel, or Port Authority Police.
- Never carry anything around the airport or onboard the aircraft for another person, especially for someone you do not know.
- Report any suspicious activities or individuals in the airport, on the airplane or in the parking lot to airport security or Port Authority Police.